Sales Manager VIC/SA/TAS
Due to continued growth within our Sales division, we are currently recruiting a Sales Manager preferably located in the Melbourne area to join our highly skilled sales team in a full-time position.
Job tasks and responsibilities:
- Secure new business opportunities aligned to the agreed annual sales targets and company growth strategy
- Develop strong relationships with clients operating within the aggregates, quarry, process and water filtration industries to promote the services provided by Matec Pacific.
- Represent Matec Pacific at trade shows, professional meetings and industry forums.
- Setup and attend demonstrations to educate potential clients and existing customers to drive new sales.
- Providing up-to-date sales and forecasting reports through the corporate Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system
- National and international travel as required
- Other duties as assigned
Skills and Experience
The ideal candidate will be a technical or business degree qualified with successful sales history in the Concrete, Quarry and Aggregate sectors and must have:
- At least 3-5 years of sales experience in a similar role, preferably within the quarry and process equipment industry.
- Proven success in selling into Victoria, South Australia and Tasmania regions.
- Strong sales capabilities to work through project sale tenders.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Willingness to travel daily to sites and call on existing/new customers, develop sales and cold call throughout the appointed states
- Self-motivated and capable to organise personal working agendas.
- Commitment to maintaining a safe work environment and continual quality improvement.
- High attention to details.
- Winning attitude.
- Excellent communication skills.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing team within a large, well-established organisation with a culture that promotes safety, teamwork, integrity and respect.
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.Submit application